1. Albert Einstein had his trash searched, mail opened, and phone tapped for 22 years by the FBI.
2. Fregoli syndrome is a delusion where a person believes everyone they meet throughout the course of a day are actually all the same person.
3. When selling a house in New York, you must tell potential buyers if the house was “haunted.”
4. Most men immediately exhibit a decline in mental performance when interacting with women – Women do not have this problem.
5. Zong Qinghou, China’s 3rd richest citizen, lives on $20 a day and eats the same meals as his workers.